We are cautiously excited about reopening our business. First, we want to thank you for being patient during the STAY-HOME order. Moments like this are rare and historical, however, they require us all to bear the responsibility for our community. As we are excited to open, please understand that we are navigating this moment with great precaution and will implement a strategy to follow.
- The following Pryde Athletics guidelines are NOT OPTIONAL. If you choose not to observe these protocols, we will not be able to serve you. Our obligation is to protect our staff and clients, especially those with compromised immune systems.
- We have consulted multiple medical professionals and we believe this is the most productive and safest course of action on our journey to normality.
- Lastly, we want to exercise the right to amend this document as needed to deliver the safest visits possible. We all understand that this pandemic is always evolving and we will remain flexible. We will always try to give you advanced notice if there are any changes in our understanding as to how we should handle reopening.
- Hours of operation will be from 9am-9pm Monday- Thursday; 9am-6pm on Fridays; and 8am-2pm on Saturdays. We will be closed on Sundays for a deep clean of the facility and equipment.
- Please use the Pryde Athletics app to check into all group classes as there will be a cap on attendees per class. If you are not checked into class, you can not just show up.
- To limit the contact between you and our front desk staff, all transactions should be conducted via our “Pryde Athletics App” found in the GOOGLE PLAY STORE or the APPLE STORE on your devices.
- All clients whether in personal training or group class should show up 5 minutes after the hour and will be dismissed 5 minutes till. EXAMPLE if your session is at 5pm, show up at 5:05pm and you will be dismissed at 5:55pm. This process will allow our staff to proficiently sanitize all equipment utilized in the previous hour.
- When attending training do not congregate in the lobby area. Please walk to the back larger room and observe the 6ft social distancing rule.
- When entering and exiting the building and in the parking lot, please adhere to the 6ft social distancing rule. Everyone is okay getting their own door. Please be courteous and patient.
- WASH OR SANITIZE YOUR HANDS!
- Avoid touching your face!
- We recommend you wear weightlifting gloves.
- PLEASE correctly wear a mask before walking into the building. We are not concerned with those that are sick, obviously, if you are sick you will stay home. We are trying to be proactive with those who might be carriers and not know it. The last contagion probability outcome below of 1.5% transmission is where we would like to be as a facility. Your compliance is of utmost importance. Please see our FACE MASK GUIDE at the end of this document. Thank you!