Whether you’re working on losing weight, gaining strength, or increasing performance water can be key in helping you accomplish that goal. According to Medicine News Today:
- Water is a natural appetite suppressant
- Water increases calorie burning
- Water helps to remove waste from the body
- Drinking water can reduce overall liquid calorie intake
- Water is necessary to burn fat
- Water helps your workout by reducing muscle cramps and fatigue
Try increasing your water intake this week and notice the positive results! How much water do you drink?